Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Gorilla On The Roof

A man wakes up one morning and there’s a gorilla on his roof. So he calls the local zoo, and although the gorilla handler is out sick, his assistant says he’ll be over in 30 minutes. The assistant arrives and gets out of his van. He’s got a ladder, a pole, a shotgun, handcuffs and a big dog on a leash.

“What are you going to do?” the homeowner asks.

“I’m going to climb this ladder to the roof and knock the gorilla off with this pole. When the gorilla falls off, the dog is trained to grab him by the testicles and not let go. Then I cuff him and put him in the cage in the back of the van. But since the boss is out, I need your help.” He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

“What’s this for?” the homeowner wants to know.

“That’s in case the gorilla knocks me off the roof.”

“What do I do with it?” the homeowner asks.

“Shoot the dog!”

No comments: