Monday, April 30, 2007

Letters to God From Children

Dear God,
I read the bible. What does begat mean? Nobody will tell me.
Love,
Alison

Dear God.
Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?
-Lucy

Dear God,
Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
-Anita

Dear God,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
-Nan

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
-Neil

Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy.
-Joyce

Please send me a pony I never ask for anything before you can look it up
-Bruce

Dear God,
I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over.
-Sam

Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
-Nan

Dear God,
My brother told me about being born but it doesn't sound right.
-Marsha

Dear God,
If you watch in church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes.
-Mickey D.

Dear God,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool.
-Eugene

Dear God,
I don't ever feel alone since I found out about you.
-Nora

No comments: